Can't Make a Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Make a Sound

Because sometimes a hug isn't enough.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My favourite confession

Go down 
+8
fatalerror
JGosling
LoafOfBread
AkJ
lipglossandbreakdown
GoYellowRanger
hkmmm
YellowBird
12 posters
AuthorMessage
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

My favourite confession Empty
PostSubject: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:03 pm

said "the only girl I ever loved was born with roses in her eyes." It meant so much to me.
Back to top Go down
https://cantmakeasound.forumotion.com
hkmmm

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:32 pm

my favorite confession said:

"requiem for a dream makes me cry all the time. everytime i think about it…or if i’m in a vulnerable state. everytime.
she just wanted to lose weight and look beautiful for her dead husband. that’s all she wanted."

i can relate
Back to top Go down
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:36 pm

hkmmm wrote:
my favorite confession said:

"requiem for a dream makes me cry all the time. everytime i think about it…or if i’m in a vulnerable state. everytime.
she just wanted to lose weight and look beautiful for her dead husband. that’s all she wanted."

i can relate

I remember that one. That movie is really sad. I found another one that I absolutely love, posted ten minutes ago.

"When I listen to Elliott Smith, I feel like he’s the only one who can understand me.
When I listen to him, I can finally just feel.

Sometimes I question why he killed himself, but then I look at myself and I envy him."

I feel like I wrote this, I can relate too much.
Back to top Go down
GoYellowRanger

GoYellowRanger

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:41 pm

YellowBird wrote:
I remember that one. That movie is really sad. I found another one that I absolutely love, posted ten minutes ago.

"When I listen to Elliott Smith, I feel like he’s the only one who can understand me.
When I listen to him, I can finally just feel.

Sometimes I question why he killed himself, but then I look at myself and I envy him."

I feel like I wrote this, I can relate too much.

Even though that quote was just posted, I have to say that it is definitely one of my favorites as well. I adore Elliott Smith and I can relate to that sentiment too.

By the way, I think starting this forum was an insanely brilliant idea :]
Back to top Go down
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:43 pm

[quote="GoYellowRanger"]
YellowBird wrote:

Even though that quote was just posted, I have to say that it is definitely one of my favorites as well. I adore Elliott Smith and I can relate to that sentiment too.

By the way, I think starting this forum was an insanely brilliant idea :]

Haha thank you. And thank you for joining. I kind of feel bad to spam the forum with the link but I really have always wanted somewhere to talk to people who confess.
Back to top Go down
lipglossandbreakdown

lipglossandbreakdown

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:57 am

"I want to live on the moon with you. You’ll only have me and I’ll only have you and we’ll lie in bed all day, oxygen provided..."

I loved this one so much. I even put it on my myspace, lol.
Back to top Go down
AkJ

AkJ

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:59 am

I found this one and liked it so much I saved it:
You are the most cold-hearted, warm, shallow, beautiful, sadistic, and caring person i know.
You are everything that’s wrong in this world and everything worth fighting for.
You are the bane of my existence and the reason i get up each morning.
You crush hope with your words and instill hope with your eyes.
You kill me. I love you.

Love's complicated, ain't it. :/
Back to top Go down
LoafOfBread

LoafOfBread

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:17 am

I have tons of confessions bookmarked, but this is one of my favorites:

"I’m 16. I’ve always felt indestructible. 'I wont get hit by a car. Other people get hit by cars' Lately I’ve been feeling destructible. Is this just part of growing up?"
Back to top Go down
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:02 am

lipglossandbreakdown wrote:
"I want to live on the moon with you. You’ll only have me and I’ll only have you and we’ll lie in bed all day, oxygen provided..."

I loved this one so much. I even put it on my myspace, lol.

I like that. It sounds like something that should be on post secret.
Back to top Go down
JGosling

JGosling

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:57 am

"It’s not that I want to -kill- my fiancee’s aunt. It’s just that— I want her… not to be alive anymore."
Back to top Go down
fatalerror

fatalerror

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:01 pm

I have a few..

If love is just a game, then how come it’s no fun
If love is just a game, how come I’ve never won.
I guess maybe it’s possible I might be playing it wrong,
And that’s why every time I roll the dice I always come undone.

I am incredibly book-smart and intelligent.

But I’d give it all away in a second if I could be beautiful.

Just so you know, I forgive you for not loving me back.

One night, as I was fucking my girlfriend, I thought it would be funny to say “Very nace, I like!” in Borat voice to her as she rode me, but she ended up being extremley grossed out and now everytime we get intimate she tells me she can’t go on because she only pictures Borat. Wow…

-----------
haha thats it sorry for the huge post.
Back to top Go down
LoafOfBread

LoafOfBread

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:38 pm

I’ve finally admitted to myself, for the very first time, that I have no understanding at all about what true love is. And because I don’t know, I have no right to judge the love of people around me, and none of my attachments about what love should be like have any merit at all.

I’m asked to judge. My friends lay their relationships on the table and tell me I’m perceptive and ask what I believe they should do. I wish they wouldn’t ask, because I want nothing more to do with the subject. My throat gets clogged with the urge to tell them to just give up, because a part of me would really rather see them become as bitter as I am.

Really, I’m just tired. I am tired of believing—with my whole heart, with my very soul—in something that’s never been given back to me.
Back to top Go down
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:44 pm

"882422451

i just pressed all the buttons on the elevator in my 15 story apartment building…i’ve never done that before…some guy got on the elevator right when i got off…all he said was “oh, thanks” i feel like shit. i’m never doing that again! i’m sorry. i know, it’s immature thing to do when you’re 21."

This confession makes me smile so much. I know the person feels like shit, but it's kind of funny. For some reason the fact that a 21 year old has the urge to do that still makes me extremely happy.
Back to top Go down
Sin

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:07 am

I have a lot of favorites, but just came across this one:

Fuck money.

I’d live on the streets with the person I love.

Back to top Go down
LoafOfBread

LoafOfBread

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:13 am

Sin wrote:
I have a lot of favorites, but just came across this one:

Fuck money.

I’d live on the streets with the person I love.

Wow, I really like that one too. I love the ones that are short but still manage to be really powerful.
Back to top Go down
Sin

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:56 am

I’ll wait for you. How ever long it takes for you to straighten yourself out. I want you and only you.
Back to top Go down
Sin

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:08 am

If I could have any super power, I think I’d choose the ability to hug the cold out of somebody.
Back to top Go down
peachsnaps

peachsnaps

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:01 pm

if we’re all alone, we’re all together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.wingofmadness.com
LoafOfBread

LoafOfBread

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:45 pm

People give me dirty looks when I smoke, and they ask why I don’t just quit.

I tell them with a smile “because it’s the scenic route to suicide”.

They laugh, thinking I’m must be having a hard time quitting like anyone else.

I’m never joking.
Back to top Go down
LazerGuided

LazerGuided

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:27 pm

"Occasionally i’ll find a confession here that sounds dangerously close my own life, then i wonder if it was me that put that confession up in the first place.."

So true on so many levels.
Back to top Go down
ElephantEyelash

ElephantEyelash

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:21 am

i’m incredibly obsessive and get attached to people incredibly easily. I tell everyone i don’t need anyone but myself. but the truth is i need everyone but myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My favourite confession   My favourite confession I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My favourite confession
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can't Make a Sound :: Confessions-
Jump to: