Can't Make a Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Make a Sound

Because sometimes a hug isn't enough.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessions you could've wrote

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

Confessions you could've wrote Empty
PostSubject: Confessions you could've wrote   Confessions you could've wrote I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:06 am

All the time I find confessions on the site that I actually have to question whether or not it was me I wrote them because they relate to my life so much. Just now I found one:

The only part of myself that I like is that I have a very decent taste in music.
Back to top Go down
https://cantmakeasound.forumotion.com
Nothing Gold

Nothing Gold

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you could've wrote   Confessions you could've wrote I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:12 am

Someone posted one that has since been deleted.
it said something like

"I wish kissing you still felt the same as it used to" and it went on to say how they were worried that they may be falling apart.

I'm in the same position here. Things are not bad between me and my boyfriend by any means. But things are not the same excited-happy-fluttery-love feeling as they used to be, and I'm terrified that that means we're, well, falling apart.
Back to top Go down
LoafOfBread

LoafOfBread

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you could've wrote   Confessions you could've wrote I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:58 am

I honestly don’t know what to do with you anymore. The way you get sometimes. MOST of the time. It kills me, so here I am, if you don’t change soon, I will. And that change won’t include you.

I'm in the exact same situation with one of my friends. She refuses to admit there's a problem, and it drives me insane.
Back to top Go down
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you could've wrote   Confessions you could've wrote I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:41 am

I saw this one too and can definitely relate.
Back to top Go down
soup or salad

soup or salad

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you could've wrote   Confessions you could've wrote I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:53 pm

my “best friends” from high school don’t even know i’m planning to go to ecuador in may for a month.
the only reason why i found out that the three of them were planning to go to quebec in the summer was because i saw it in their wall-to-wall on facebook.
it hasn’t even been close to a year since we’ve graduated, and i can’t help but feel so excluded and alone. i keep reminding myself that this is what i wanted— distance. they weren’t my friends back then; they aren’t my friends now.
this is what i wanted… then why do i feel so shitty every time i think about them going out for dinners and movies without me?

I was 17 when I last saw my quasi-friends from high school, in person anyway.
Thinking about them, and the person they knew me as, it's no wonder they never talk to me on myspace. I'm 23 now, and I actually like who I am. I can look people in the eyes. I can talk to strangers. I can be me, and it took 6 years!

To the person who wrote this confession: Try to actively make new friends. Friends that are interested in things you like. I tried a bookclub (though it was located too far away, and my lame-ass bf never wanted to take me into the city). If you just go through life and think that friends just appear to you magically, you'll be sorry. I thought that for so long, and I also thought that family members would be the only friends to never desert you. Nope. I was totally wrong there (hurts MUCH more when they're your damn sisters and deserting you!).

I hate being so lonely, but it's my own damn fault.
Back to top Go down
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you could've wrote   Confessions you could've wrote I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:00 am

"120342414
You made me feel so fucking small.

Definitely feeling this right now.

&

"836339119
Life is too short to be angry all the time. It takes too much energy to hate. I wish she understood this, because I am on the verge of letting go of her when she can’t control her temper during a fight or argument."

Took the words out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://cantmakeasound.forumotion.com
LoafOfBread

LoafOfBread

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you could've wrote   Confessions you could've wrote I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:32 am

Tomorrow, I’ll wake up and look extra special just for you. But at school, you won’t even say “hello,” so my time is yet again wasted.

Haha, that's pretty much what goes through my head every night.
Back to top Go down
soup or salad

soup or salad

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you could've wrote   Confessions you could've wrote I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:08 am

i’m sick of all these ups an downs, i’m sick of not being able to stay happy for more than a day and having to pay for my highs with a fucking week of scraping the bottom of the barrel

I hate that when i drink i drink too much and i make myself ill, i hate that every kiss i’ve ever had has been whilst drunk and all guys can barely recognise me in the morning let alone remember my name. i hate the fact that no one can ever love me cos i’m so convinced my head is screwed up but its not i’m just pathetic thats all

i’m sick of being like this, and i’m sick of trying to pretend everything is ok when its not

and truth is if it weren’t for the fact i’d destroy my parents i’d go to that place i found and jump because i can’t do it anymore, i really can’t. I don’t want happy pills and some dozy psyc telling me its all gonna be ok. It hasn’t been ok for the last 7 years, and its not getting better any time soon is it?

I want to ask her where she found to jump, because hopefully it's off a cliff into a body of water, and I can go there too someday. I want to hug her, because I've been there way too many times. I want to hug her, because for me, having a boyfriend is urging me back into my one-night-stand ways simply because I can't handle communicating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you could've wrote   Confessions you could've wrote I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessions you could've wrote
Page 1 of 1