Can't Make a Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Make a Sound

Because sometimes a hug isn't enough.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessions you hate.

Go down 
+3
Anonymous Hesperian
YellowBird
fatalerror
7 posters

Does anybody els out there hate the fucking suicide posts?
Whats a poll option.
Confessions you hate. I_vote_lcap0%Confessions you hate. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Poll option this.
Confessions you hate. I_vote_lcap100%Confessions you hate. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
fatalerror

fatalerror

Confessions you hate. Empty
PostSubject: Confessions you hate.   Confessions you hate. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:28 pm

Does anybody els fucking hate the emo faggot Suicide confessions?

There are so many of them lately.. i mean there use to be those few serious ones that we're ok and you actually felt sorry for the guy or gal and tried to help out.. but now we just get all these emo little fucks trying to get attention off everybody "oh im so sad im going to kill myself just thought you should all know"

Fucking pisses me off, and you know they arnt going to do it. they just want the negative attention.

Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you hate.   Confessions you hate. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:32 pm

I'm sure there are some people who post about suicide for attention, but some of them are very real. It really makes me sad more than anything when I see them because you never know if they actually went through with it or not and it is a scary thing. I'm sure a lot of people don't go through with it but there is always the odd case where someone might. I think it just is a way for them to vent about their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://cantmakeasound.forumotion.com
fatalerror

fatalerror

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you hate.   Confessions you hate. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:35 pm

yeah true there are a few that worry me, but i just wish that the false ones would post their problems instead of trying to get attention with the hole suicide thing, i dunno..
Back to top Go down
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you hate.   Confessions you hate. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:37 pm

Yeah I know what you mean. Actually I wish they would get help instead of posting it. Because honestly, if I was near suicide I think group hug would depress me more.
Back to top Go down
https://cantmakeasound.forumotion.com
Anonymous Hesperian

Anonymous Hesperian

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you hate.   Confessions you hate. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:40 pm

If it's an honest suicide confession then I'm fine with it, everybody deserves some last words if they are going to kill themselves. But I know what you mean, some people just say they are going to do it over and over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.salomonsson.se/siberia/
Nothing Gold

Nothing Gold

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you hate.   Confessions you hate. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:35 am

the trouble is that you can't really determine who is real and who is not.
I say give them a hug, and a chance. Because in the event that it is real, negative hugs and advice could cause some serious damage. If it's not real, hooray, they got attention, maybe now they'll shut up.
Back to top Go down
RunsWithScissors

RunsWithScissors

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you hate.   Confessions you hate. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 am

I do feel like a lot of the emo existentialist suicide posts are just whoring for attention. If anything, these people are trumpeting a sort of pseudocide -- just looking for hugs as a kind of currency to "keep them alive."

Typically, people who are seriously considering suicide do not advertise their plans. Actually, people who have been depressed for ages actually become happy right before they kill themselves, because they believe they have found a "solution". So any posts that should send up real red flags would sound like "I'm so happy that I've finally found a way out" or something of that nature. Of course, I'm no expert.
Back to top Go down
fatalerror

fatalerror

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you hate.   Confessions you hate. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Amen!
Back to top Go down
naked lies

naked lies

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you hate.   Confessions you hate. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:59 am

You never can really know what a person is going through. So what if they aren't really going to commit suicide? Maybe they're thinking about it and they want some way to know that people care and that they shouldn't resort to killing themselves. I think about suicide every single day and I think perhaps the only reason I'm still alive is that killing myself would hurt those I love. Maybe the people who post suicide confessions for attention deserve some attention, because obviously they aren't getting it elsewhere in their lives.
Back to top Go down
Godfrey

Godfrey

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you hate.   Confessions you hate. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:48 pm

Fatal Error, I'm guessing you aren't suicidal. Something you should know is that the ones who are doing it for attention most likely aren't advertising it in their real lives. But it is a huge part of them and they need to get it out, which is why they post it on grouphug all the time. Nobody from here is going to stop them and it is a way for them to express themselves when they have to keep such a powerful emotion in control day after day. Yes they most certainly are "attention whoring", but what's wrong with that when it can help them?

I'm just saying have some empathy, please.

Last edited by Godfrey on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
naked lies

naked lies

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you hate.   Confessions you hate. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:50 pm

Godfrey wrote:
Naked lies, I'm guessing you aren't suicidal. Something you should know is that the ones who are doing it for attention most likely aren't advertising it in their real lives. But it is a huge part of them and they need to get it out, which is why they post it on grouphug all the time. Nobody from here is going to stop them and it is a way for them to express themselves when they have to keep such a powerful emotion in control day after day. Yes they most certainly are "attention whoring", but what's wrong with that when it can help them?

I'm just saying have some empathy, please.

I was actually arguing in the defense of the people who post suicidal confessions...I guess I should have made that more clear.
Back to top Go down
Godfrey

Godfrey

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you hate.   Confessions you hate. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:52 pm

Whoops, I meant fatal error. I just made an account and I read the first name on the topic review, thinking it was the first person to post. Apologies.
Back to top Go down
naked lies

naked lies

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you hate.   Confessions you hate. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:54 pm

It's all good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions you hate.   Confessions you hate. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessions you hate.
Page 1 of 1