Can't Make a Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Make a Sound

Because sometimes a hug isn't enough.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone here watch tv?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Godfrey

Godfrey

Anyone here watch tv? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone here watch tv?   Anyone here watch tv? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:51 am

The only shows I make sure to watch every week are Chuck and Heroes on monday nights. Not that heroes has been good since season 1, but I stay tuned anyway. What do you guys watch?
Back to top Go down
JGosling

JGosling

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here watch tv?   Anyone here watch tv? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:52 am

The only shows that I take time out of my week to watch are "The Big Bang Theory", "How I Met Your Mother", and "Degrassi" (though I'll be watching "Rescue Me" when it returns next month). Most television is pretty bad, so I don't watch as much TV as I used to.
Back to top Go down
RunsWithScissors

RunsWithScissors

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here watch tv?   Anyone here watch tv? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:32 am

Currently my favorite show is "Flight of the Conchords." There's just something about the simplistic quirkiness of it. Also, I love the music videos woven into the plot, although admittedly the first season's were better. Oh yes, and I just happen to be a Bretrosexual Laughing
Back to top Go down
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here watch tv?   Anyone here watch tv? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:25 am

My favourite shows to watch are The Office, Dexter, The Real World, The Tudors, and Heroes. Too bad most of those shows seasons have already ended. I also watch Friends all the time because it seems to be on 24/7.
Back to top Go down
https://cantmakeasound.forumotion.com
RunsWithScissors

RunsWithScissors

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here watch tv?   Anyone here watch tv? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:09 am

YellowBird wrote:
My favourite shows to watch are The Office, Dexter, The Real World, The Tudors, and Heroes. Too bad most of those shows seasons have already ended. I also watch Friends all the time because it seems to be on 24/7.

I just recently finished a "Friends" phase where I watched all of the re-runs like crazy. Too bad I went through this phase years after all of my friends did. So I would watch a rerun and then run into class the next day and be like "Oh my God, I can't believe Ross did that?!" And everyone would be like "Yeah, he did that 7 years ago..." Decent show though.
Back to top Go down
shallowdancex

shallowdancex

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here watch tv?   Anyone here watch tv? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:51 am

Real World: Brooklyn.

Awww yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cutenessandsweetness
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here watch tv?   Anyone here watch tv? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:49 am

shallowdancex wrote:
Real World: Brooklyn.

Awww yeah.

Love this season! It's the first season I've seen where not everyone is constantly hooking up. I like it a lot even though people think that's boring.
Back to top Go down
https://cantmakeasound.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here watch tv?   Anyone here watch tv? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone here watch tv?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can't Make a Sound :: Entertainment-
Jump to: