Can't Make a Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Make a Sound

Because sometimes a hug isn't enough.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+28
MerryMarmalade
WantCuddles
Godfrey
xxxmelancholyxxx
TOreDEFINE
naked lies
Polaris
JGosling
Chad
dampoet
holmes
fatalerror
Anonymous Hesperian
RunsWithScissors
jbeezi3
GoYellowRanger
LazerGuided
Nothing Gold
AkJ
lipglossandbreakdown
in2music42
LoafOfBread
shallowdancex
soup or salad
ElephantEyelash
SuShiKun57
Kristinalexis
YellowBird
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
RunsWithScissors

RunsWithScissors

Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:13 am

hey holmes, i'm from pittsburgh. it's not that exciting of a city.
i have to say, i have a bit of a pseudo-bias against australia because the charachters from my favorite show, "Flight of the Conchords", are from New Zealand. The show perpetuates this amusing fictional riff between the two countries.
Although I also watch "Summer Heights High" which takes place in Austrailia.
And despite what this post suggests, I actually don't spend all day watching TV!
Back to top Go down
LoafOfBread

LoafOfBread

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:36 am

holmes wrote:
Hey all! Wow, the numbers are growing.

Where is everyone from? We need more people from my side of the world, it's pretty lonely here while America sleeps...

I live in the eastern side of Pennsylvania, and I'm pretty close to Philadelphia. The town that I live in is almost mind-numbing.
Back to top Go down
shallowdancex

shallowdancex

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:00 am

holmes wrote:
Hey all! Wow, the numbers are growing.

Where is everyone from? We need more people from my side of the world, it's pretty lonely here while America sleeps...

Oklahoma reporting in.

Shit's lame.
.-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cutenessandsweetness
holmes

holmes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:45 pm

RunsWithScissors wrote:
hey holmes, i'm from pittsburgh. it's not that exciting of a city.
i have to say, i have a bit of a pseudo-bias against australia because the charachters from my favorite show, "Flight of the Conchords", are from New Zealand. The show perpetuates this amusing fictional riff between the two countries.
Although I also watch "Summer Heights High" which takes place in Austrailia.
And despite what this post suggests, I actually don't spend all day watching TV!

Haha, that's no fictional riff! But it's not really serious either. New Zealand to us is like what Canada is to America.

They are both awesome shows. If you like Summer Heights High you should check out We Can Be Heroes. It's created by the same guy, Chris Lilley, and he made it before SHH. He also plays most of the characters.
Back to top Go down
MerryMarmalade

MerryMarmalade

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Hi, everybody~

I'm Marmie. I'm 18, I live in Texas, which is boring, and right now I'm supposed to be asleep but I'm not Very Happy

...That's all I can think of to say... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
TOreDEFINE

TOreDEFINE

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Welcome. :O)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kennethgreen.net
naked lies

naked lies

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:06 am

I live in Texas too!! Small world (big state) Razz
Back to top Go down
shallowdancex

shallowdancex

PostSubject: Sigh.   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:11 am

Alrighty! This place needs some action.

Why don't we all talk about ourselves for a bit?
Do the Myspace Shtick; interests, habits, special quirks, and all that good stuff.

I'll start with myself.

Well, I like anime. No, my favorite anime is not 'Naruto'. Though, I am rather fond of SasuNaru. My favorite anime is, in fact, Ghost in the Shell S.A.C.
I liek books. My favorite book has to be 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time'. Next in line has to be 'Pretty Little Liars'.

Twilight?
Shove right up yer ass.
Though, I like the idea of Edward/Jacob.
._.

On with the description,
My favorite manga has to be a tie between 'After School Nightmare' , 'GANTZ' , and 'Onani Master Kurosawa'. Uhm, as for video games I am a serious Silent Hill junkie. I do play Kingdom Hearts, solely for entertainment. The array of lovely gay boys is delicious.

Also, I have an unnatural affinity towards yaoi.
Fun stuff.

/introduction

Well?
Shocked
Back to top Go down
LazerGuided

LazerGuided

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:16 am

shallowdancex wrote:
My favorite book has to be 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time'.

Haha, i love that book too. It's a great read Cool

Anyone else from Australia here, by the way? Or am i an Aussie loner? No
Back to top Go down
shallowdancex

shallowdancex

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:18 am

Oh, and also, one very important thing:

I adore Bill Kaulitz.
His music is crap but, he himself is just dazzling.
And I believe that he and Tom Kaulitz would be most touching couple since Axel and Roxas.

._.
teh edn.
ipromise.
Back to top Go down
elliottsebastian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Once the Smith reference registered in my head I registered to this site.

Hello all, I am a fellow Smith fan and group-hugger. If anyone has ever read a confession signed "~ Just Some Guy", I am the author.

Its 4AM, time to hit the hay.
Back to top Go down
theowlandwasp

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Hello, hello.
I've no clue as to what to say on here.

I'm [whoeveryouwantmetobe?] and I became obsessed over Chuck Norris references about twenty minutes ago.

:]
Back to top Go down
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:11 am

elliottsebastian wrote:
Once the Smith reference registered in my head I registered to this site.

Hello all, I am a fellow Smith fan and group-hugger. If anyone has ever read a confession signed "~ Just Some Guy", I am the author.

Its 4AM, time to hit the hay.

I love meeting other Elliott fans. Welcome to the site. I've seen a few of your confessions around Smile Hope you enjoy it here.

theowlandwasp wrote:
Hello, hello.
I've no clue as to what to say on here.

I'm [whoeveryouwantmetobe?] and I became obsessed over Chuck Norris references about twenty minutes ago.

:]

Hello and welcome to the site. I saw those Norris references haha. Were you responsible for them or... ?
Back to top Go down
https://cantmakeasound.forumotion.com
theowlandwasp

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:20 am

Oh, haha. I was responsible for just a couple of them, I didn't start them Razz.
Back to top Go down
LoafOfBread

LoafOfBread

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:44 am

Welcome to the forum : )
Back to top Go down
elliottsebastian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Hey YellowBird. Judging by your avatar, it looks as though you have visited that Smith memorial that is somewhere in Cali. If so, I am quite jealous. Unfortunately, I live on the opposite end of the country. Where exactly is it, anyhow?
Back to top Go down
peachsnaps

peachsnaps

PostSubject: Hi there   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:43 pm

New here, not sure what to say... I discovered Group Hugs randomly today and fell in love, started going through all the posts, and shared some of my own... I was the one who posted that I wished there was a chat room so we could meet some of the people on Group Hugs, and alas, via a kind reply, here I am! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.wingofmadness.com
polkadotsandjellybeans

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Hi! My name's Reba.
I'm the one who posted the e-mail. Obviously. And, for the record, the offer is still out. people can e-mail me anytime, and I'll reply.

polkadotsandjellybeans@gmail.com

It's nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:39 am

elliottsebastian wrote:
Hey YellowBird. Judging by your avatar, it looks as though you have visited that Smith memorial that is somewhere in Cali. If so, I am quite jealous. Unfortunately, I live on the opposite end of the country. Where exactly is it, anyhow?

I haven't been, but I've always wanted to! I just love that picture so I had to make it my avatar. It's on 4334 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, California. It is one of my life goals to go there and sign it.

& welcome to the two new users! Nice to meet you both Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cantmakeasound.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can't Make a Sound :: Welcome to the Forum-
Jump to: