Can't Make a Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Make a Sound

Because sometimes a hug isn't enough.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the girl who fell for the player and gave me my first hug, it's me the guy who got crushed and wanted to talk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonmasteralpha

To the girl who fell for the player and gave me my first hug, it's me the guy who got crushed and wanted to talk Empty
PostSubject: To the girl who fell for the player and gave me my first hug, it's me the guy who got crushed and wanted to talk   To the girl who fell for the player and gave me my first hug, it's me the guy who got crushed and wanted to talk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:53 am

Hey, hopefully you'll find your way here. your post was 660177230. "61233883- I really wish I could explain mine.
But thinking back on it makes me feel more of an idiot.
I would have never liked him in the first place if he hadn’t
started talking to me. I got the wrong idea and actually thought
he was interested.
I was wrong.
Now, on a Saturday afternoon, I’m sitting alone
in my room, refreshing this website just to read stranger’s
confessions and giving sympathy.
While I’m doing that, the boy I’m overly obsessed with is
probably downtown flirting with a bunch of different chicks.
He just doesn’t understand how much it hurts when he avoids me
at school, and how much of a player he is.
Sad
&btw, your welcome for the first hug you got earlier Smile" - just in case yours gets deleted
Back to top Go down
hayleyrene

To the girl who fell for the player and gave me my first hug, it's me the guy who got crushed and wanted to talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the girl who fell for the player and gave me my first hug, it's me the guy who got crushed and wanted to talk   To the girl who fell for the player and gave me my first hug, it's me the guy who got crushed and wanted to talk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:26 am

Yay :] I found your post on the other site just before
it got deleted. Hi, again. (:
Back to top Go down
dragonmasteralpha

PostSubject: Re: To the girl who fell for the player and gave me my first hug, it's me the guy who got crushed and wanted to talk   To the girl who fell for the player and gave me my first hug, it's me the guy who got crushed and wanted to talk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:29 am

yay! I was wondering if all of my hard work would pay off XD and I just posted another deletable confession. Hopefully we didn't piss too many people off >.>
Back to top Go down
hayleyrene

PostSubject: Re: To the girl who fell for the player and gave me my first hug, it's me the guy who got crushed and wanted to talk   To the girl who fell for the player and gave me my first hug, it's me the guy who got crushed and wanted to talk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:34 am

Oh ahah. I think so, one of my old posts got like, -2. Smile
Atleast we won't get yelled at here x)
Back to top Go down
dragonmasteralpha

PostSubject: Re: To the girl who fell for the player and gave me my first hug, it's me the guy who got crushed and wanted to talk   To the girl who fell for the player and gave me my first hug, it's me the guy who got crushed and wanted to talk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:39 am

lol. that is a plus. I sent you a pm Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the girl who fell for the player and gave me my first hug, it's me the guy who got crushed and wanted to talk   To the girl who fell for the player and gave me my first hug, it's me the guy who got crushed and wanted to talk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the girl who fell for the player and gave me my first hug, it's me the guy who got crushed and wanted to talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can't Make a Sound :: Missed Connections-
Jump to: