Can't Make a Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Make a Sound

Because sometimes a hug isn't enough.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+28
MerryMarmalade
WantCuddles
Godfrey
xxxmelancholyxxx
TOreDEFINE
naked lies
Polaris
JGosling
Chad
dampoet
holmes
fatalerror
Anonymous Hesperian
RunsWithScissors
jbeezi3
GoYellowRanger
LazerGuided
Nothing Gold
AkJ
lipglossandbreakdown
in2music42
LoafOfBread
shallowdancex
soup or salad
ElephantEyelash
SuShiKun57
Kristinalexis
YellowBird
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RunsWithScissors

RunsWithScissors

Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:42 pm

I'm one of those Americans who always threatens to move to Canada when the shit goes down in my country i.e. the last 8 years. I heard you guys have a "peace keeping force" instead of a military. Is that true?
Back to top Go down
Nothing Gold

Nothing Gold

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:23 am

EEeek. sorry I wasn't on yesterday. Saturdays = party. so I was a little busy
Back to top Go down
shallowdancex

shallowdancex

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:43 am

Ah, s'okay. I was busying getting through LoZ last night.

- _ - Geez, that Fire Temple was a pain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cutenessandsweetness
Chad

Chad

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:49 am

Hey everybody, my name is Chad from Colorado Springs and I just saw this link in a confession and I have to admit it is one of the best ideas I have seen in a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Lorash.com
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:01 am

Hi Chad. Welcome to the site! I'm Aly. Enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cantmakeasound.forumotion.com
LoafOfBread

LoafOfBread

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:02 am

Hey Chad!
I hope you enjoy it here =]

I never knew so many boys went on Group Hug, it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:05 am

Haha I know me either! It's wonderful.
Back to top Go down
JGosling

JGosling

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:22 am

I should probably introduce myself, too.

I'm a male writer, born in the second half of the eighties, who lives somewhere in New England. My work has been published in a couple of places, including an award-winning publication. My username barely resembles my real name; it comes from my resemblance to Canadian actor Ryan Gosling.

That's all I feel comfortable revealing in a public/private forum. But, uh, hi!
Back to top Go down
RunsWithScissors

RunsWithScissors

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:45 am

I'm a bit of a closet writer myself. Whenever I lament about how writing is such an inconsistent career, I always get a second wind after being exposed to success stories such as your own. I respect how you don't want to reveal your real name, but I'd love to read some of your published work!
Back to top Go down
JGosling

JGosling

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:52 pm

RunsWithScissors wrote:
I'm a bit of a closet writer myself. Whenever I lament about how writing is such an inconsistent career, I always get a second wind after being exposed to success stories such as your own. I respect how you don't want to reveal your real name, but I'd love to read some of your published work!

PM me your e-mail address, and I will!
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:43 am

Suppose I'd say hello and whatnot..

Smile

I read Group Hug almost as often as I post on it! Hah!
Back to top Go down
Nothing Gold

Nothing Gold

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:29 am

I'm a writer as well. I used to be much more enthused about it than I am now, but you can tell in the way I form my sentences, or so I've been told.
I went to an art school for creative writing, actually.
Back to top Go down
naked lies

naked lies

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:37 am

Hmm well, my name is Sara and all I can really say about myself is that you probably won't like me. I'm self-absorbed and extremely emotional. I read pages upon pages of grouphug every day but don't usually confess because my confessions are too bitchy and always get deleted. That goes along with the whole you-probably-won't-like-me thing.
Back to top Go down
TOreDEFINE

TOreDEFINE

PostSubject: Hi.   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:27 am

Hello. I'm 22, still living with my parents. I have a bachelor's degree I obtained a year ago. I work at a job I love, but not paid enough to live on my own. I am not a fast thinker on my feet, sort-of-speak. I love motion graphics and video editing. I love going to the local brewery a couple times a week for some drinks with my friend (not friends).

I'm not gay, but some most people think I am, since sometimes I don't act "masculine" enough for them.

I could go on and on. I've lost some people's attentions. Nice to meet everyone, btw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kennethgreen.net
LoafOfBread

LoafOfBread

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:29 am

Welcome you two.
Smile
Back to top Go down
shallowdancex

shallowdancex

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:31 am

Welcome to the lovely children who introduced themselves.

Please enjoy your stay and make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
xxxmelancholyxxx

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:40 am

Hello, all! So glad to be joining all of you on this wonderful site!
Back to top Go down
shallowdancex

shallowdancex

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:42 am

xxxmelancholyxxx wrote:
Hello, all! So glad to be joining all of you on this wonderful site!

And you should be.
flower
Back to top Go down
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:08 am

Hello to the three who just joined! I'm so happy to see so many new people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GoYellowRanger

GoYellowRanger

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Ahhh, it's so exciting to have so many new people here! Welcome! :]
Back to top Go down
holmes

holmes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Hey all! Wow, the numbers are growing.

Where is everyone from? We need more people from my side of the world, it's pretty lonely here while America sleeps...
Back to top Go down
Godfrey

Godfrey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:05 am

Hey guys, I've been going on Group Hug for awhile but I just decided to check this site out today. You can call me by Godfrey. It's a reference from an old movie, I won't get into it. I'm in my 3rd semester of college majoring in physical therapy, in hopes that I can create a career in helping people.

That's all for now I guess, hope to see you all around
Back to top Go down
naked lies

naked lies

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:10 am

Godfrey, boy am I relieved you're in college haha. There's a boy I know with the last name Godfrey and I was absolutely terrified you were him. Thank goodness you're not! He's not very nice. haha
Back to top Go down
Godfrey

Godfrey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:18 am

Well as far as my online persona goes, I'd say I'm very nice. Pretty sad someone actually got stuck with a name like that though
Back to top Go down
WantCuddles

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:46 am

chose the name WantCuddles, because when i found GH a week ago, my first confession was about how i imagined that cuddling with someone would be awesome, warm and fuzzy. never had a date, so its all dreams and no experience
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can't Make a Sound :: Welcome to the Forum-
Jump to: