Can't Make a Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Make a Sound

Because sometimes a hug isn't enough.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Today was- -

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shallowdancex

shallowdancex

Today was- - Empty
PostSubject: Today was- -   Today was- - I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:22 am

Here, you can discuss how your day went.

If it was good, explain to us why it was good!
:]

Or if it was bad, you can explain why it was bad.

For example, I'm going to give a re-cap of my day.

Well my story starts out as waking up early this morning remembering a dream I had last night. It happened to be about someone I know. Someone I care about very much.
It was so vivid that I hope I don't ever forget it! Anyway, here is how the dream unfolds, I am at my grandmother's house along with my mother and other relatives. The catch is that my school's basketball team is there as well. ( Something strange always happens in these. x _ x ) Resuming the story I happen to be biding my time, waiting for something interesting to happen when I notice that I see him with the basketball team. It seems as if they have decided to make my grandmother's home a rest haven as they tour for their State Championship games. Apparantly, the team is hanging out in my grandma's room watching a movie.

I want to whisper his name so we could talk and exchange sweet nothings, but my mother was alert, cleaning my grandma's house head to toe. ( In the dream AND real life my parents are aware of our 'relationship'. Embarassed ) So remembering this I just lounge around waiting for my oppurtunity to strike all the while watching him from afar. He seemed so un interested in the movie, with his head rested upon his shoulders slummped a top the table. Later, the dream skips to everyone asleep. Somehow, the entire team managed to score separate rooms for each other. Hehe, I wonder how it would be for two boys to share a bed. ( WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE. ;D ) Seeing how everyone was asleep; him included, I attempted to sneak into his room as quietly smoothly and as Sam-Fisher-like as possible.

Mission Accomplished!

I hesistated a moment as I looked over him, softly sleeping, his hair a tangled lump against his pillow, and the blanket wrapped against his body. Even in the dream his features were breath-taking. Moving on, I slip into the other side of the bed and hold my arms against his waist, nuzzling my chin along the back of his neck and slowly drift off into the realm of sleep. The next morning I awoke to him gone; along with everyone else.

And then, I woke up.
Gosh, I don't ever want to forget that.
I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cutenessandsweetness
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

Today was- - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today was- -   Today was- - I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Aw that dream was so pleasant until the end part haha. I love romantic dreams like that Embarassed I hardly ever get them lol.

My day sucked. I woke up feeling sick so I called into work and stayed in bed all day reading and going on the computer. Then finally I got out of bed and my brother and I decided to watch The Exorcist so now I am scared shitless to go to sleep tongue I had a really lame day as you can see...
Back to top Go down
https://cantmakeasound.forumotion.com
holmes

holmes

Today was- - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today was- -   Today was- - I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:57 pm

My day was okay I guess. I was going to ask The Boy if he wanted to go to the city with me, but I didn't get out of bed until almost midday so I threw that plan out the window.

It was so nice in bed, I just didn't want to get up. I had some great dreams, or atleast I'm pretty sure I did. Usually I remember them. So I got up and made me some Frosties (best cereal eveeeeer). Degrassi High was on tv so I watched that while I ate. It was the one where all the kids think their teacher is a lesbian.

After that my friend came over and we did some party planning for our 21st birthdays. We're getting a jumping castle! bounce Then we made some fries and watched reruns of Desperate Housewives and Pokemon.

And now here I am.
Back to top Go down
JGosling

JGosling

Today was- - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today was- -   Today was- - I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:56 pm

Today, I learned that a poem that I threw together in 5 minutes will be published in my college's spring anthology. It made the cut over a short story of mine that took 3 months to write.

The funny part is, the poem is actually better than my short story. That's how my day was--shit turning out better than it should have.
Back to top Go down
shallowdancex

shallowdancex

Today was- - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today was- -   Today was- - I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:48 am

Today was lame.

I don't know, my mind just isn't. . there.
I'm losing my touch with reality for some reason and that isn't good.
When I lose touch of everything I can't focus and I start to feel sick and I can't be 'happy'.

:/
But, I got my packages in today!
I was given a little surprise by the seller when I found a postcard with a rare stamp of Axel and Roxas on it in my book. I was so happy!
I've decided that I'm never going to use that stamp.
Back to top Go down
JGosling

JGosling

Today was- - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today was- -   Today was- - I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:05 am

Today has been good enough...so far.
Back to top Go down
shallowdancex

shallowdancex

Today was- - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today was- -   Today was- - I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:34 am

Today was horrendous.

I lost a friend today.
Just like last time I wasn't able to win them back.
I was made the bad guy through everything and that's what hurts the most.
I had no idea that I acted the way I was acting.

Karma? Equivalent Exchange? I don't know. I haven't gotten anything good in return.
Nothing but bad.

I don't know, but what I do know is that this calls for another sleepless weekend on 4chan and listening to 'Inner Take'. And maybe Group Hug.

Why does this happen?
I didn't even get a chance.
Back to top Go down
JGosling

JGosling

Today was- - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today was- -   Today was- - I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:40 pm

Today, my ex-girlfriend confided in me that she's been having panic attacks. I'm pretty sure she's still in love with me, which is bad news for both of us.
Back to top Go down
RunsWithScissors

RunsWithScissors

Today was- - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today was- -   Today was- - I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:46 pm

Today I wrote a column for my school's newspaper where I completely ripped on the Jonas Brothers. Maybe it's just because I got an outlet to vent, but the column reminded me of why I write.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Today was- - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today was- -   Today was- - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today was- -
Page 1 of 1