Can't Make a Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Make a Sound

Because sometimes a hug isn't enough.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your confessions

Go down 
+9
TOreDEFINE
xXxBLeeDBLACkxXx
LazerGuided
Nothing Gold
LoafOfBread
JGosling
soup or salad
SuShiKun57
YellowBird
13 posters
AuthorMessage
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:16 am

Post confessions here if you feel comfortable enough sharing them Smile

Mine: I haven't talked to my best friend in three months, and it's killing me.
Back to top Go down
https://cantmakeasound.forumotion.com
SuShiKun57

SuShiKun57

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:20 am

Mine: Im in love and feel like i'm being shredded to pieces inch by inch...
Back to top Go down
soup or salad

soup or salad

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:45 am

I feel like the past 2 years of my life I've been lied to, just to be let down this week. I'm disappointed in him,and in myself. I hate the fact that I care so much for him, and he could drop me like a hat.
Back to top Go down
JGosling

JGosling

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:09 am

After I talked with her for the first time, I became vaguely aware that this girl is the person who I am going to be spending the rest of my life with.
Back to top Go down
LoafOfBread

LoafOfBread

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:40 am

He hurt me more than I would like to admit. I hate the fact that I'm not as strong as I thought I was.
Back to top Go down
Nothing Gold

Nothing Gold

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:46 am

I have a lot of confessions.

the one that sticks with me most:

I used to think “Never regret anything…because at one time it was exactly what you wanted”

but then he happened, and messed my life up permanently.
and I regret ever having spoken to him.
Not to mention how mean he was to me the whole time.
I don't know why I even bothered. I was just really confused and hurt...and he happened to be offering some kind of mutated attention.....look where that got me..
Back to top Go down
LazerGuided

LazerGuided

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:15 am

I asked a friend this morning how do you stop loving the person that tells you they don’t love you anymore? They told me, you don’t. You learn to deal with the hurt it brings you, but if you truely loved them, deep down you’ll still love them forever.

It makes sense. So here’s me to you, telling you, that I’ll hold you forever in my heart, even if we never get back together. Don’t ever forget that..
Back to top Go down
xXxBLeeDBLACkxXx

xXxBLeeDBLACkxXx

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: today is my birthday   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:04 am

today is my birthday and im crying so hard its the worst one ever...

i turned 13 today and ive been waiting for this moment forever
but today i was so disappointed seriously

my bf of three weeks dumped me just a few hours ago
we were so in love i even let him be my first kiss
me and him had this plan of marriage and even looked at how our babies would look like at makemebabies.com
our babies were going to be so beautiful =((

my mom yelled at me today because i told my sister to stop being a brat
but my sister was being such a brat she blew my candles on the cake!!!!
why would you do that to the birthday girl

life is so unfair my life sucks so much right now honestly

ive never cried so hard
my bf used to listen to me cry and tell me i looked beautiful
but id look more beautiful if i wasnt crying i bet thats why he broke up with me
because im so fat and ugly

im 5'2" and 104 lbs
he probably found someone prettier his age
he is 15
i know he is so old but i just like older boys

everyone always yell at me for it omg i dont know why though
theyre acting like ninnies because hes soooo sweet and people kept
telling me that hes just using me. hes not!!!!

i am in love and it sucks soooooo much

my birthday was so bad because of this
and my sister was being such a show off
and my mom got mad at me for that!! i mean how could you not understand you know?

Love, a passionate feeling I feel for you.
Dumping me, it broke my heart in two.
Why did you, was it because im fat or was it because im jew?
I thought you loved me and i know ill always love you.
Your always on my mind and everyone knows we're in love
Your always going to be in my angel from the heavens above
Love, a passionate feeling that defines me and you

- me

someone pleeeease talk to me
PM me or something omg i feel so shitty right now
i wont suicide because then ill never see him again
but i just need a hug right now

p.s. i didnt post on group hug because he might read it =(
Back to top Go down
xXxBLeeDBLACkxXx

xXxBLeeDBLACkxXx

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:05 am

ugh nvm i have to go sleep soon

bye ......
Back to top Go down
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:11 am

I'm sorry that your thirteenth birthday was so horrible Sad That's awful.

But try to remember that this is not the end of the world. You will meet someone else and have a lot of time to do so. I know some eighteen year olds who have never had a boyfriend, so aren't you happy that you got to experience it at such a young age? Smile

You have so much happiness ahead of you. Try to remember that. And you have people here that are willing to listen and talk to you. Cheer up Very Happy Happy birthday.
Back to top Go down
TOreDEFINE

TOreDEFINE

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: You don't have it as bad as me.   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:59 am

I'm almost 23 years old and I've never even kissed a girl.

One should never invest their precious time on someone who doesn't love back. A relationship should have a mutual love. Love is not synonymous with lust. Love, in essence, is synonymous with sacrifice. The one who sacrifices the least, controls the relationship.

Your mind and your body is prime real estate.

Edit: Sorry, I was trying to respond to "xXxBLeeDBLACkxXx"
Back to top Go down
http://www.kennethgreen.net
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:18 am

TOreDEFINE wrote:

One should never invest their precious time on someone who doesn't love back. A relationship should have a mutual love. Love is not synonymous with lust. Love, in essence, is synonymous with sacrifice. The one who sacrifices the least, controls the relationship.

This gives me hope that good guys actually exist.
Back to top Go down
TOreDEFINE

TOreDEFINE

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:31 pm

YellowBird wrote:
TOreDEFINE wrote:

This gives me hope that good guys actually exist.

Def. I know good girls exist. I just have found very few. And none of these few had any interest in me. I'm okay with that =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kennethgreen.net
WantCuddles

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:00 am

i'm 24 and i've never had a date. GH got me thinking about cuddling and now thats all i can think about when i fantasize. all that calm and warmth and fuzziness. i wonder what it would be like to feel a really deep sense of calm and just fall asleep with someone right there with me. to wake up to that same person and just be really calm. now i'm all tingly and hopeful
Back to top Go down
RunsWithScissors

RunsWithScissors

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:23 am

"wantcuddles" - I appreciate your optimism, I really do. Sometimes, however, this desire manifests itself into desperate interpretations. For far too long, I convinced myself that intertwining limbs with my boyfriend meant love, but it was really just infatuation. Emotions are fleeting and misleading...but they can also be really fun. I hope I didn't kill your outlook on the subject.
Back to top Go down
LoafOfBread

LoafOfBread

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:38 am

WantCuddles - I feel the same way. I've never really cuddled with anyone before, and I think the experience seems amazing.
Back to top Go down
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:22 am

I haven't either. I never really thought about it until now ...
Back to top Go down
Nothing Gold

Nothing Gold

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:34 am

I was in your place once not so long ago.
Then I found someone who would cuddle with me.
THAT one was a fluke though....he actually led me into a whole world of trouble.

But I found a new one. And I assure you. It's amazing. And no matter what, you feel safe. Keep your heads up, 'cause you'll find that one. But be careful, because yes, confusion does happen.
Back to top Go down
LazerGuided

LazerGuided

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:11 am

I deleted this and considered not posting this about 5 times because i don't wanna come across totally twisted and emo 24/7/365 - i'm really not, just going through some tough times lately. Anywho..

As of late i have been battling my own problems in every aspect of my life. I've always cared about the people around me, trying to put smiles on faces and make them happy during the hardest of times. But when you realise you can't do it anymore, it begins to eat at you, and other's problems become your own demons.

I'm heading for rock bottom. The friend i value the most and i feel can talk to about this stuff and cheer me up, doesn't want to talk to me - we're kinda in a fight, which hurts enough already and is only snowballing how i'm feeling right now. I don't know what to do, or who to turn to.. I just.. yeah..
Back to top Go down
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:45 am

LazerGuided wrote:
I deleted this and considered not posting this about 5 times because i don't wanna come across totally twisted and emo 24/7/365 - i'm really not, just going through some tough times lately. Anywho..

As of late i have been battling my own problems in every aspect of my life. I've always cared about the people around me, trying to put smiles on faces and make them happy during the hardest of times. But when you realise you can't do it anymore, it begins to eat at you, and other's problems become your own demons.

I'm heading for rock bottom. The friend i value the most and i feel can talk to about this stuff and cheer me up, doesn't want to talk to me - we're kinda in a fight, which hurts enough already and is only snowballing how i'm feeling right now. I don't know what to do, or who to turn to.. I just.. yeah..

I was in the exact same position as you for the last 3 months. I am not even exaggerating. I even found myself having suicidal thoughts because I was so depressed. I got through it though, and I know you will too. I actually just made up with my best friend who I didn't talk to for three months like 2 days ago and I am feeling better already. If you need someone to talk to I'm here Smile
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:34 pm

I am in this spot, it feels terrible, your story is so spot on with mine, I was hoping you are her.
Back to top Go down
bumblebee

bumblebee

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:34 pm

well i wnna try for a baby, i dunno how to tel my boyfriend, i had a really bad 2008, not im happy settled with my boyfriend living with him, the baby thing is getting me down i dunno what to do Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your confessions   Your confessions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your confessions
Page 1 of 1