Can't Make a Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Make a Sound

Because sometimes a hug isn't enough.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrifying confessions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YellowBird
Admin
YellowBird

Terrifying confessions Empty
PostSubject: Terrifying confessions   Terrifying confessions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:12 am

Which confessions scare you (besides the ones about suicide)? I thought of this thread because I just came across this confession:

"569489808
Last night, I pulled myself on one of the kitchen counters and
realized that ever since I was a little girl, I would imagine living
in this amazing house with hardwood floors, in a nice neighborhood,
and with one of the cutest pets this world has ever seen- but I’m
just now noticing the fact that ever since I was a little girl, I never
lived in that amazing house with hardwood floors, in a nice neighborhood
with anyone to share it with. No husband, no kids- no one.
It’s been years, and I still picture myself being alone.

It scares the shit out of me."

This is a huge fear of mine. I somehow have this idea that when I am older it is inevitable that I will be happily married and in a decent house. Thinking there is a possibility that I will be unhappy with my life when I am older absolutely terrifies me.
Back to top Go down
https://cantmakeasound.forumotion.com
GoYellowRanger

GoYellowRanger

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying confessions   Terrifying confessions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:00 pm

I am in total agreement with you on finding that terrifying. It is not something that I think about all that often, but it definitely crosses my mind a lot more than it used to now that I am in college. When I was younger it was just kind of a given that I would end up happily married in a nice house with children, a dog, a picket fence...you name it.

But now it seems as if life is moving at a breakneck speed and I don't know when I will obtain these things, or if I will get them at all. It's scary to have to try to revise my plans for the future because everything is so unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
soup or salad

soup or salad

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying confessions   Terrifying confessions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:17 am

My life is a mess. All my intelligence and talent is not used.. moved back in with parents (they actually prefer this). 27 years old and no job. Working for free. No longer with the person I love because they’re following their dream. Don’t eat or sleep properly. Don’t know what I want. What is the point of all of this!?

This is terrifying because it might just end up being me, sooner rather than later....This is what I'm running away from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying confessions   Terrifying confessions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrifying confessions
Page 1 of 1